South Texas Veterans Health Care System (STVHCS)
Have you signed up for My HealtheVet?
My HealtheVet is the award winning e-health website for the VA. My HealtheVet offers Veterans and their family members and/or caregivers internet access, anytime, anywhere, to VA health care information and services. My HealtheVet is a free, online Personal Health Record that lets Veterans take charge of their health care by being informed partners with their health care providers. With My HealtheVet, Veterans can access trusted, secure, and current health and benefits information as well as record and store important health and military information at their convenience. Registering and using My HealtheVet is easy and free!
With My HealtheVet, you can:
- Refill your VA prescriptions online
- Take charge of your health
- Avoid duplicate tests and procedures
- Move more easily from doctor to doctor
- Improve the efficiency and safety of your health care
- Access free health resources
- Get personalized VA appointment and wellness reminders
Visit www.myhealthevet.va.gov on the Internet and register today! It's free, fast, easy, convenient and secure.
To learn more about My HealtheVet, take a virtual tour at: https://www.myhealthevet.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/ShowDoc/BEA%20Repository/multimedia/mhv_tour/tour.html.